Alnmouth Beach Holiday Cottages
- Alnmouth Beach Holiday Cottages is part of Byrons Properties (Parent Company), providing self-catering holiday cottages in Northumberland.
- No contract with the owners exists until you have completed and returned the booking form and paid the deposit.
The booking shall be deemed to be for the purpose of the people whose names appear on the booking form. The maximum number of people who are allowed at Ferrysyde is 10 and at Baysyde & Riverside Lodge is 4 and must not be exceeded.
- You are obliged to keep the property and all furnishings and fittings in the same state of cleanliness, repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday. You must ensure that Ferrysyde is left clean and tidy and you must replace/repair/ reimburse the owners for any breakages, damage of any kind and cleaning costs if the house is not left in an acceptable condition when you leave. Any breakages or damage must be notified immediately to the owners who will decide whether they require the item/items to be replaced, repaired or they wish to be reimbursed.
- The breakage deposit of £250 (Ferrysyde) or £150 (Baysyde) is returnable only if the property and contents, fixtures and fittings are returned in the condition it was in when let to you. You agree to reimburse the owners the costs incurred for any additional damage, breakages, cleaning required which exceeds £250 Ferrysyde or £150 Baysyde.
- You must not assign or part with possession of the property or any part of it or anything contained in it or use it other than as a single dwelling for the holiday occupation by the people whose names appear on the booking form.
- You must permit the owners and/or their letting agent and/or workmen or others at reasonable times and on reasonable notice to enter and inspect and if necessary repair the property or in an emergency without notice to repair the property or adjoining premises.
- You must ensure nothing happens which may be a nuisance or inconvenience to occupiers of neighbouring or adjoining properties or adversely affect any insurance of the property.
- You agree to abide strictly by the Pet Rules. In particular pets must not be left unattended, must be exercised away from the property and are not permitted upstairs at all, in the bedrooms or on the furniture. Your booking it taken on the understanding that all flea and worming treatments are up to date. Please note pets are not permitted in Riverside Lodge.
- Keys for the property are kept in a secure key safe and can be accessed from 4 pm on the day of arrival. You agree to return ALL keys for Ferrysyde to the key safe by 10 am on the last day of your holiday. Access details to the property and keys will be sent to you a few days before your stay by email or text. Please note and abide by the arrival and departure times – we have a housekeeping team that will arrive at 10 am on the day of your departure to prepare Ferrysyde for incoming guests so appreciate your full co-operation in this respect.
- Payment for the booking is due as follows: 50% on receipt of our invoice, the balance plus the full breakage deposit of £150 (Baysyde), £250 (Ferrysyde) is due 8 weeks prior to your holiday.
- Bookings cancelled at least 60 days before the start of stay will receive 100% refund. Cancellation within 60 days of stay may result in the loss of the deposit payment.
- Any genuine complaints or queries should be made to the owners who will try and remedy/ answer them promptly.
- All properties are NO SMOKING properties – smoking is prohibited inside the property.
- Candles are NOT PERMITTED inside the property.